Home Feedback Contents Search



Frequently Asked Questions

This page is for your questions.  Please feel free to e-mail me anything you would like to see here.
  What is the little yellow bill I receive each month?   It is our sewage bill.  We pay $15.00 each month to the sewage company.  If you have a drain back up there is a number on the bill for emergency service (24 hour emergency service for sewer line problems 765.0940).  They are only responsible for the pipes from the road to the easement line.  Anything between the easement line (normally near the water meter) and the house is your responsibility.   
  Sub-Division Donation   The suggested donation for the sub-division is $20.00 per year.  This pays for the up keep of the common areas at our entrances and though out the sub-division.  We pay and landscaping company to keep up these areas.  It is very important that we keep these areas looking nice.  It reflects on all of us.  I firmly believe this is one of the reasons our property values have remained high.  If you can, a larger donation would be welcome.  If you have ideas that would help or questions about how the money is spent please come to one of our meetings (check the newsletter page for times and dates)   
  Trash and Garbage pickup   Our trash and garbage pick up is on Friday.  The company is Southland Sanitation Inc. (phone numbers and information is on the utilities page).  


Home ]

Send mail to whca@help-net.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 2002 Woodland Hill Civic Association
Last modified: March 14, 2010